We go beyond the obvious, using intelligence, passion and creativity to inspire new thinking and shape the world we live in. We are the world’s leading data, insights, and consulting company. People are our passion. We understand more about how people think, feel, shop, share, and view than anyone else. Combining our expertise in human understanding with advanced technologies, our 30,000 people help the world’s leading organisations succeed and grow.
We are seeking a highly skilled and experienced Market Mix Modelling Expert to join our dynamic marketing analytics team. As a key member of the team, you will be responsible for enabling data-driven decision-making by deploying advanced analytical techniques to evaluate historical performance of marketing strategies and optimise media investments into the future. The ideal candidate will have 4 to 6 years of hands-on experience in the field of market mix modelling and a deep understanding of time series techniques such as econometric modelling. The role will suit someone looking to build meaningful relationships with their clients through the delivery of valuable insights to support strategic decision-making.
This role is fundamental in driving our Marketing Effectiveness (Unified Marketing Measurement and Optimization) solution – a key growth priority area for us. Joining a team, within our Analytics practice, who deliver innovative solutions that provide deep insights and identify valuable opportunities to create effective, growth-focused solutions for our clients. We are supported by Delivery Centres (primarily in India) that help ensure a globally consistent best-in-class delivery platform and enable data treatment. We also draw on our global network of Analytics professionals and bringing together our client service and analytics delivery teams to develop new and long-lasting client relationships is key to our success.
- 4 to 6 years of hands-on experience in econometric modelling, applied economics, market mix modelling or marketing analytics in a research or business environment
- Experience in the collection, cleaning, and processing of large datasets from diverse sources, ensuring data quality and integrity for robust analysis
- Meticulous attention to detail, ensuring data accuracy
- Ability to develop, implement, and enhance market mix models to measure the effectiveness of marketing activities and their impact on sales, revenue, and other key performance indicators
- Solid understanding of marketing principles, including advertising, promotion, pricing, and sales data. Understanding media buying and planning also desirable
- Ability to assess the performance of marketing campaigns and initiatives, providing actionable recommendations for future improvements and efficiency gains
- Conduct scenario analyses to simulate different marketing strategies and recommend optimal resource allocation across various marketing channels
Delivery & Activation
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to present complex technical concepts to non-technical stakeholders
- Proficient in leading the creation of insights through PowerPoint and presenting
- Presenting complex economic analysis and model results in clear and concise visualizations, enabling stakeholders to grasp key insights effectively
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects and meet deadlines in a fast-paced, dynamic setting
QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Marketing, Statistics, Mathematics, Economics, Data Science, or a related quantitative field
- Advanced Microsoft Office suite (Word, Excel and PowerPoint) capabilities
London, South Bank
We have an integrated way of rewarding our people based around a simple, clear and consistent set of principles. Our approach helps to ensure we are market competitive and also to support a pay for performance culture, where your reward and career progression opportunities are linked to what you deliver.
We go beyond the obvious, using intelligence, passion and creativity to inspire new thinking and shape the world we live in. Apply for a career that’s out of the ordinary and join us.
We want to create an equality of opportunity in a fair and supportive working environment where people feel included, accepted and are allowed to flourish in a space where their mental health and well being is taken into consideration.
We want to create a more diverse community to expand our talent pool, be locally representative, drive diversity of thinking and better commercial outcomes.