Fractal is a strategic analytics partner to some of the most admired Fortune 500 companies globally and helps them gain competitive advantage through deep understanding of consumers and better data driven decisions.
Fractal Analytics delivers insight, innovation and impact through advanced analytics, deep learning and visual storytelling.
Fractal has offices across 13 global locations including the United States, UK and India and has been named a Cool Vendor in Analytics and a Vendor to watch by research advisor Gartner.
Fractal was founded in 2000 and is privately held.
Click on the logo to learn more about Fractal.
- On-site client-facing role responsible for providing best-in-class analytics consulting and delivery
- The individual should have strong analytical skills and very good communication and relationship management skills
- S/he should be able to provide a POV on applying advanced analytics and machine learning concepts to new and existing analytics programs
- S/he should have a client service orientation with the ability to influence client’s decision-making journey, improving the overall client experience by providing a predictable service
- As a consulting lead embedded within the client, the person will be expected to provide best-in-class domain and hands-on analytics delivery to the client
- Measured by metrics like NPS, innovative solutions created, positive impact on KPIs critical to client
- As a consulting lead, be the trusted analytics expert within the client organisation and grow the analytics footprint by identifying opportunities to scale existing projects, develop new solutions for the client
- Drive client-specific business planning, forecasting, budgeting and measurements
- Engage with clients to identify opportunities to institutionalise analytics across client organisations
- Able to do whiteboarding of business problems, data synthesis, modelling techniques and calling out actionable insights, implications and recommendations to address client’s business issues and/or identify opportunities
- Work effectively with peer groups in sales & marketing and consulting, capability teams and enabling functions to drive higher value-add to clients.
- Participate in the sales process to scope client needs and consult the client to frame up solution and delivery approach
Qualifications & Experience
- 5-7 years of experience in CPG (sales or marketing), with about 3-4 years analytics and business consulting, with an emphasis on CPG / Retail Analytics, CRM Analytics and Digital Media / Social Media Analytics
- Brazilian CPG market experience and fluency in Portuguese are a must
- Able to engage with Director level, be excellent at stakeholder management and able to drive groups, including senior level groups, to conclusions. Outstanding presentation skills (oral and written) is a must.
- Can design and review new solution concepts and has led the delivery of high-impact analytics solutions and programs for global clients
- Knowledge of variety of advanced analytics and machine learning techniques, such as marketing mix models, price/promotion models, SEM, segmentation and forecasting
- Able to evaluate and bring in new advanced techniques to enhance the value-add for clients
- Able to apply domain and analytics knowledge to functional areas like market size estimation, business growth strategy, strategic revenue management, marketing effectiveness, shopper category management, sales and operations planning, merchandising, store operations
- Able to quantify business value for clients and create win-win commercial propositions
- Good thought leadership & ability to structure & solve business problems, innovating, where required
- Comfortable working in an agile environment and be able to adapt to changing business priorities in a fast-paced business environment
- Education: MBA or advanced degree in a quantitative discipline is required or BA or Masters from a reputed institute