Fractal is a strategic analytics partner to some of the most admired Fortune 500 companies globally and helps them gain competitive advantage through deep understanding of consumers and better data driven decisions.
Fractal Analytics delivers insight, innovation and impact through advanced analytics, deep learning and visual storytelling.
Fractal has offices across 13 global locations including the United States, UK and India and has been named a Cool Vendor in Analytics and a Vendor to watch by research advisor Gartner.
Fractal was founded in 2000 and is privately held.
Click on the logo to learn more about Fractal.
- On-site client-facing role responsible for providing best-in-class analytics consulting and delivery
- The individual should have strong analytical skills and very good communication and relationship management skills
- S/he should be able to provide a POV on applying advanced analytics and machine learning concepts to new and existing analytics programs
- S/he should have a client service orientation with the ability to influence client’s decision-making journey, improving the overall client experience by providing a predictable service
- As a consulting person embedded within the client, the person will be expected to provide domain knowledge and hands-on analytics delivery to the client
- Measured by metrics like NPS, innovative solutions created, positive impact on KPIs critical to client
- As the onsite consulting person, be the trusted consumer analytics and e-com expert within the client organisation
- Able to do white-boarding of business problems, data synthesis, modelling techniques and calling out actionable insights, implications and recommendations to address client’s business issues and /or identify opportunities
- Work with client in identifying key areas where analytics can be used for driving personalised consumer interaction and build ROI for customer activations
- Work effectively with peer groups in sales & marketing and consulting, capability teams and enabling functions to drive higher value to add to clients
Qualifications & Experience
- 5-7 years of experience in CPG and / or retail (sales or marketing)
- 2-3 years of analytics and business consulting with an emphasis on CPG / Retail Analytics, CRM Analytics and Digital Media / Social Media Analytics
- Developed market experience and working with key e-retailers or omni-channel retailers would be a plus
- Can design and review new solution concepts and has worked on delivery of high-impact analytics solutions and programs for global clients
- Knowledge of variety of advanced analytics and machine learning techniques, such as marketing mix models, price / promotion models, SEM, segmentation
- Able to evaluate and bring in new advanced techniques to enhance the value-add for clients
- Able to apply domain and analytics knowledge to functional areas like customer segmentation, revenue management, customer lifetime value, customer journey, etc
- Comfortable working in an agile environment and able to adapt to changing business priorities in a fast-paced business environment
- Education: MBA or advanced degree in a quantitative discipline is required, or BE / Masters from a reputed institute