Fractal is a strategic analytics partner to some of the most admired Fortune 500 companies globally and helps them gain competitive advantage through deep understanding of consumers and better data driven decisions.
Fractal Analytics delivers insight, innovation and impact through advanced analytics, deep learning and visual storytelling.
Fractal has offices across 13 global locations including the United States, UK and India and has been named a Cool Vendor in Analytics and a Vendor to watch by research advisor Gartner.
Fractal was founded in 2000 and is privately held.
Click on the logo to learn more about Fractal.
- Leadership position responsible for providing best-in-class analytics delivery services
- Must be a well-rounded leader, with the ability to manage and grow the business through strategic clients
- The individual will be a trusted advisor to CXOs and will develop strong connections with people in the client organisation
- S/he will bring thought leadership in the application of advanced analytics and machine learning concepts to new and existing analytics programs
- S/he should have a client service orientation with the ability to influence client’s decision-making journey, improving the overall client experience by providing a predictable service
- As a consulting lead embedded within the client, the person will be expected to provide best-in-class domain and analytics leadership to his/her team
- Insights, Impact, and Innovation delivered to clients
- Measured by metrics like NPS, innovative solutions created, positive impact on KPIs critical to client
- As a consulting leader, be the trusted advisor within the client organisation and grow their footprint by identifying opportunities to scale existing projects, develop new solutions for the client
- Drive client-specific business planning, forecasting, budgeting and measurements
- Engage with clients to identify opportunities to institutionalise analytics across client organisations
- Leads by example in analytics delivery and guides the team in data synthesis, modelling techniques and calling out actionable insights, implications and recommendations to address client’s business issues and/or identify opportunities in conjunction with delivery team
- Work effectively with peer groups in sales & marketing, capability teams and enabling functions to drive higher value-add to clients
- Participate in the sales process to scope client needs and consult the client to frame up solution and delivery approach
Qualifications & Experience
- 7-10 years of experience in CPG (sales or marketing), with about 3-4 years analytics and business consulting with an emphasis on CPG / Retail Analytics (preferably CD, Marketing), CRM Analytics and Digital Media / Social Media Analytics with at least 3+ years of leadership experience
- China CPG market experience is a must
- Experience of implementing / scaling machine learning and AI application solutions would be great to have
- Excellent track record of engaging at C-suite level and excellent at stakeholder management and is able to drive groups, including senior level groups, to conclusions
- Able to design and review new solution concepts and has led the delivery of high-impact analytics solutions and programs for global clients
- Knowledge of variety of advanced analytics and machine learning techniques, such as marketing mix models, price/promotion models, SEM, segmentation and forecasting
- Able to evaluate and bring in new advanced techniques to enhance the value-add for clients
- Able to apply domain and analytics knowledge to functional areas like market size estimation, business growth strategy, strategic revenue management, marketing effectiveness, shopper category management, sales, and operations planning, merchandising, store operations
- Must have excellent project / program management skills and have experience managing multiple work streams and projects simultaneously
- Have business acumen to manage revenues profitably and meet financial goals consistently
- Able to quantify business value for clients and create win-win commercial propositions
- Good thought leadership & ability to structure & solve business problems, innovating, where required
- Outstanding presentation and communication skills (oral and written) with the ability to inspire others to make informed decisions
- Ability to adapt to changing business priorities in a fast-paced business environment
- Speaking / working knowledge of mandarin would be good to have
- Education: MBA or advanced degree in a quantitative discipline is required or BA or Masters from a reputed institute