Fractal Analytics is a strategic AI partner to Fortune 500 companies, with a vision to power every human decision in the enterprise. Fractal is building a world where individual choices, freedom, and diversity are the greatest assets. An ecosystem where human imagination is at the heart of every decision, where no possibility is written off, only challenged to get better. We believe that a true Fractalite is one who empowers imagination with intelligence.
Click on the logo to learn more about Fractal.
The Engagement Manager, Sales position will be a part of Fractal’s global “Apex” leadership group, and will be responsible for generating new revenue by prospecting and signing net new clients, as well as growing business volume with them via expansion into new buying centres and divisions. S/He will manage multiple client relationships and be responsible for the end-to-end sales process. The role will require travel in steady state, after the UK/EU returns to post-pandemic normalcy.
- Identify new opportunities and manage end-to-end sales pipeline and process with new prospects within Banking and Financial Services industry in the UK
- Identify organizations and Lines of Business and their key decision makers in need for analytics services, with a potential to create at least $1Bn of value through data
- Collaborate with colleagues across consulting and capabilities to articulate Fractal’s differentiation, value proposition; and highlight business benefits and value to the client
- Design and drive demand generation campaigns to achieve business goals
- Assess profitable opportunities from leads received and generated, with a keen eye towards opportunity qualification
- Develop and nurture relationships with key prospects and decision makers, anticipating needs and undertaking actions to exceed expectations
- Successfully leverage ideas across clients and industries to formulate best practices and creative thinking to generate new opportunities
- Structure and negotiate contracts and commercial terms and conditions with prospective business partners
- Actively contribute to Fractal’s thought leadership and provide proactive input for developing next generation offerings and solutions in Analytics. Not expected to build these solutions themselves
- Build executive presence through publication of blogs, participating in conferences, and industry forums
- Support RFPs by offering insights into the clients’ business and motivations, including building compelling proposals
- 6+ years of total selling experience, preferably in consulting and advanced analytics services in the UK/EU
- Proven track record of successfully meeting/exceeding annual sales goals and targets, and becoming trusted advisors to senior client stakeholders
- Experience within and understanding of the Banking and Financial Services industry, with proven track record of referenceable business contacts in the UK/EU
- Analytical, problem-solving skills, flexible, cross-functional and creative thinker with a collaborative approach to performing his/her responsibilities
- Strong interpersonal, written and oral communication skills
- Excellent presentation and impactful story-telling skills
- Detail-oriented, self-motivated, data-driven individual with the ability to multi-task and work proactively to make things happen, in a fast-paced environment
- MBA degree OR MS OR M.Tech OR BS OR B.Tech. in a field with significant quantitative training such as Statistics, ML, AI, Physics, Mathematics, Economics, Finance, etc