Founded in 2006, in France, EKIMETRICS is a consulting firm specialised in the use of best-in-class statistical insight to help companies make brighter business decisions.
Now employing over 150 consultants, Ekimetrics has experienced rapid growth since its inception with plans to expand further in 2018.
The London office was launched in 2014, followed by offices in Hong Kong, New York and Dubai to reinforce international presence.
We advise clients worldwide and bring high-level business experience to provide recommendations to top executives.
We have worked and continue to work in a wide variety of industries (Luxury, Banking & Insurance, Retail, FMCG, Transport, etc) with internationally-renowned companies.
Our approach, tools and services are tailor-made with strong expertise in various domains such as:
- Marketing & digital strategy
- Pricing strategy
- Customer relationship management
- Marketing mix modelling
- Big data projects
- Product engineering
- Machine learning
- Data visualisation
Click on the logo to learn more about Ekimetrics.
About the role
To sustain our rapid growth, we are seeking high-calibre senior consultants interested in a global career at Ekimetrics.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Broaden relationships at the most senior levels with actual / potential clients and translate these into new business opportunities
- Drive new development initiatives and analytical processes
- Fully grasp analytical methodologies and ensure projects are led through from start to finish
- Expand and train more junior members to do high impact work across core areas of the clients’ businesses
- Actively lead teams and identify actions to improve work standards
- Retain top performers and support the development of future leaders at Ekimetrics
- Help in recruiting, retaining and engaging diverse talent
- Ensure client’s business case is achievable and that Ekimetrics is able to deliver promised outcomes
- High standard quality of deliverables shared with clients in a timely manner
- Achieve target compliance measures for Client Satisfaction, Expectations Capture and Opportunity/ Delivery QAs
We’re looking for a talented experienced candidate with the following:
- At least 2-3 years previous work experience in relevant field: data analytics, consulting, marketing, software engineering
- Top university degree in a quantitative discipline such as statistics, mathematics, computer science, operations research or related field from a leading academic institution
- Passion for data and familiarity with techniques such as linear modelling, random forest, text mining, advanced modelling, optimisation, etc – or significant experience in analytics
- Autonomy and dynamism in a really young and challenging environment
- A practical and analytical mind-set, you will be passionate about the creation of bespoke solutions for our clients
- Continuously striving for high performance in all you do
- Good communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Knowledge of statistical software would be an advantage: SPSS, R, Stata, Python, etc
- Good sense of humour
- A young, dynamic and data-driven environment, with a strong culture and great offices – our view of the City of London and the Shard is incredible and our Paris office in the Champs Elysées was voted one of the coolest in the world
- Challenging and varied projects with international blue-chip clients across a wide range of industries
- Great career prospects: career growth, client exposure at highest level, best in class methodologies, techniques and technologies, international mobility
- Very strong remuneration package