Founded in 2006, in France, EKIMETRICS is a consulting firm specialised in the use of best-in-class statistical insight to help companies make brighter business decisions.
Now employing over 150 consultants, Ekimetrics has experienced rapid growth since its inception with plans to expand further in 2018.
The London office was launched in 2014, followed by offices in Hong Kong, New York and Dubai to reinforce international presence.
We advise clients worldwide and bring high-level business experience to provide recommendations to top executives.
We have worked and continue to work in a wide variety of industries (Luxury, Banking & Insurance, Retail, FMCG, Transport, etc) with internationally-renowned companies.
Our approach, tools and services are tailor-made with strong expertise in various domains such as optimising marketing strategies, recommending the best pricing strategy, helping businesses understand the purchasing behaviours of their customers, and implementing innovative machine learning methods to further empower businesses.
Click on the logo to learn more about Ekimetrics.
About the role
To sustain our rapid growth we are seeking high-calibre managers interested in a global career at Ekimetrics.
The Manager plays a key role in Ekimetrics organisation.
They will be contributing to the growth and health of the company, including provision of thought leadership by closely working with the Ekimetrics Management team.
The ideal candidate will focus on delivering analytics projects that will lead to significant, value-led transformation for our clients.
This requires building strong client relationships by understanding their needs and offering the right solutions.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Ownership of the client relationship for the managed accounts. Promote a confidence and proximity relationship with blue chip clients at EXEC Level
- Ensure the day-to-day operational management of key accounts and coordinate several projects simultaneously
- Cultivating your external network with a client-centric approach
DATA SCIENCE & MODELLING
- Responsible for the production of statistics and econometric modelling
- Ensure the respect of Ekimetrics standards of excellence on the strategic recommendations delivered
- Ability to manage data scientists
- Lead strategic consulting missions for key clients around the company portfolio. The ideal candidate will bring real value into our projects by helping top management to define marketing & business strategic direction and implement changes needed to achieve sustainable performance improvement
- Broad client relationships at VP level in order to achieve new business opportunities
TEAM MANAGEMENT / PEOPLE DEVELOPMENT
- Recruit and align resources to hire, develop staff, manage performance, and create / enhance data scientists at all levels
- Actively work with the team to improve team’s engagement, retain top performers and support the development of future leaders at Ekimetrics
- Managers at Ekimetrics are strongly involved in the company’s development initiatives. The successful candidate will be involved in strategic decisions and be a strong representative of Ekimetric’s Culture.
- Bring leadership insight specific to industry or functional analytics and continue to build Ekimetrics’ reputation and brand
We’re looking for a talented experienced candidate with the following:
- At least 5+ years previous work experience in relevant field: data analytics, consulting, marketing performance
- Experience at a tier-one consulting firm or other relevant service provider or providing leadership within a highly regarded global corporation with a strong reputation for analytics
- Master’s degree in a quantitative discipline such as statistics, applied mathematics, computer science, operations research or related field from a leading academic institution
- Proven track record on building successful business plans leading to business development
- Strong ability to develop new and long-lasting client relationships at senior levels (including business leaders) within the sector and a focus on complex analytic issues
- Team-oriented and collaborative working style, both with clients and those within the organisation
- Capacity to develop high impact thought leadership that articulates a forward thinking view of the market
- Demonstrated ability to develop younger talent and build a high performing team
- Data addict and familiarity with techniques such as linear modelling, random forest, text mining, advanced modelling, optimisation, etc or significant experience in analytics for structured, semi-structured, multi-structured and unstructured data will be a plus
- Good sense of humour
- A young, dynamic and data-driven environment, with a strong culture and great offices – our view of the City of London and the Shard is incredible and our Paris office in the Champs Elysées was voted one of the coolest in the world
- Role in shaping our office growth strategy and seeing the impact of your work on the business every day
- Challenging and various missions with international blue-chip clients
- Great career prospects: career growth, client exposure at highest level, best in class methodologies, techniques and technologies, international mobility
- Very strong remuneration package