Ekimetrics is a global consultancy, a pioneer and leader in Data Science.
We are both data native AND human-driven. This is our unique DNA. It’s what makes us different. Essential. Exceptional. In our world, all our business consultants are Data Scientists…
We supercharge consulting expertise with data and technology. We power-up data and technology with consulting expertise. We bring our power-tools to all our work: proprietary algorithms, innovative statistics, and machine-learning.
We deploy our business-savvy consultants who work with clients, day-in/day-out, thinking laterally, thinking creatively, and always driving to implementation.
Click on the logo to learn more about Ekimetrics.
About the role
To sustain our rapid growth, we are seeking high-calibre Machine Learners / Data Scientists interested in a global career at Ekimetrics.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Full involvement in machine learning projects from the first discovery meetings all the way to final recommendations, responsible for the technical modelling: gathering and analysing data, building statistical models, translating quantitative insights into strategic recommendations and delivering the final results as a persuasive story
- Participate in identifying client needs, structuring and proposing one or several technical solutions based on data mining
- Manipulate big data, cleaning it and conducting exploratory analytics and data visualisation
- Build statistical and machine learning models
- Develop tools and pilot web applications that will interact with models
- Deliver and present bespoke tailored solutions to our clients
You will be working with Blue Chip international clients, on big accounts and you will have the opportunity to travel for work.
- Graduated with a Masters degree in Engineering, Statistics, Machine Leaning, Econometrics
- First professional experience in Machine Learning projects
- Advanced technical skills in on or more of the following:
- Applied mathematics
- Machine Learning
- Basic and advanced statistics
- Chronological series
- Operational research
- Experiment design
- Econometrics and numerical optimisations
- Excellent communication skills – especially translating complex technical findings into plain language insights and stories for stakeholders
- Strong interest in working in a consulting and a client-facing role, adapting quickly to different business sectors, being able to solve different technical challenges (media, CRM, financial risk, merchandising, supply chain, revenue management)
- Passion for data and machine leaning, being proactive and curious about new techniques
- Able to use production tools: AWS, Azure, GCP, Docker, Flask
- Advanced technical skills in R or Python and their associated big data libraries in order to model and deliver data visualisation
- Advanced technical skills in SQL and Spark but also non-SQL (MongoDB, Neo4j)
- Familiar with certain deep learning libraries (TensorFlow, Keras, Torch)
- Personal skills:
- Proactive and creative
- Business oriented and client-facing
- Human driven
- Motivated and data enthusiast
- Comfortable in an entrepreneurial work environment
- Interested in building a career in a data consultancy
What we offer
- Diverse strategic projects across different sectors and countries
- Joining an innovative growing company
- Career development paths built to adapt to everyone’s skills
- The opportunity to contribute to new machine learning projects
- Strong company culture based on our common values: excellence, pleasure, curiosity, creativity and transmission
- Nice working environment: offices in the heart of Paris, videogames, hoverboards, babyfoot, as much fresh fruit and coffee as you like!
- Interactions with our international offices: New York, London, Hong Kong, Dubaï