ABOUT THE ROLE
This critical role will be a part of our UK Modelling Solutions team, which resides within our UK wider effectiveness team. The wider effectiveness team is comprised of two key pillars (effectiveness and modelling solutions) which are very much complimentary in terms of driving effective media solutions across our portfolio of clients through the means of both statistical measurement, and effective implementation of strategic insight.
Modelling Solutions is our statistical analysis consultancy leveraging data and advanced analytics to help drive effective planning decisions across our client’s marketing mix. One of the key components of our offer is our statistical modelling solutions, the three main parts of which are Econometrics IQ which focuses on understanding the drivers of a client’s sales, Vitality IQ which focuses on understanding the drivers of a client’s brand health, and finally Optimiser IQ which is our scenario planning and forecasting tool which uses the outputs of both Econometrics IQ and Vitality IQ to drive more effective planning solutions. These products allow us to provide recommendations that drive tangible business improvements to our clients.
We are a rapidly growing team working across a broad range of clients of different scales and industry sectors, from large complex advertisers such as Morrisons plc and Merlin Attractions, through to smaller regional advertisers such as Vimto. We also work across a number of the government departments, delivering insight on efficient ways to drive behaviour change (as opposed to purely focusing on ROI). Additionally, the modelling solutions team looks after a number of other analytics solutions including TV attribution modelling, and statistical lift testing to provide more granular insights to drive media optimization, as well as how sustainability and DE&I can form part of a marketing effectiveness framework.
The Modelling Solutions Director will be responsible for leading modelling projects for a group of clients, from initial client brief to debrief as well as working with the Modelling Solutions Lead to develop new statistical and analytics products and solutions to tackle clients key questions. You will also liaise with the planning teams to ensure the learnings from modelling projects are consistently applied to planning decisions.
We’re going through a period of rapid and exciting growth and are looking for someone to help us continue our winning pitch streak and share our ‘positive provocation’ story with our clients, our prospects, our people and the industry at large.
IN THIS ROLE YOU WILL:
- Work with the client teams to identify opportunities for our Modelling Solutions team to run econometric modelling or other statistical/analytics solutions
- Produce and manage project timelines agreed by internal and external clients with key deliverables at specified stages. Ensure the project timeline is followed and the team are on track for delivery at all stages
- Ensure quality control measures are in place to ensure consistency between analyses and for data sources included in modelling projects
- Lead the creation of models that are both statistically robust and also represent an accurate view of marketing performance
- Lead the production of client debriefs that clearly identify the key performance trends, opportunities for growth, and ensuring clients key questions are answered
- Create optimisation solutions which allow the client teams to utilise the outputs from modelling to assist with planning decisions
- Oversee the management of our TV Attribution TV optimisation product, working with the relevant internal stakeholders to manage project scopes and delivery as well as internal forecasts and revenue tracking
- Build strong relationships across the client teams with the ability to make recommendations on which form of analytics is most suitable for each type of planning decision outlining the pros and cons of each option
- Work with the effectiveness lead to develop new modelling/analytical solutions which we can leverage into new Modelling Solutions products
- Practice Area Knowledge
- Problem Solving
- Stakeholder Relations
- Effective Communication
- Analytics and Insights
- Building a business case
- Business Intelligence and Reporting
- Quality Assurance
We are a global media agency. We believe there is a better way to grow. By leveraging our deep understanding of audiences, Provocative Planning process and the world’s largest database of purchase journeys, we deliver exceptional growth for clients including Morrisons, Nationwide, Merlin, Danone, and a number of key government departments.
Unlike traditional linear media planning, our modular approach combines machine learning and human intelligence to unlock, maximise and transform growth for the world’s leading brands and businesses.
We are part of a global media investment management company, our 7,650 people across 88 markets are defined by their attitude of positive provocation, which means:
- deep knowledge of our clients’ business
- the confidence to challenge what’s gone before
- the support to go further than we thought possible.
We are an equal opportunities employer
All our agencies are equal opportunities employers and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, gender identity, disability, culture/religion/belief, sexual orientation, or age.