We are a leading global media investment management operation serving as the parent company to a number of global media agencies, each with leading market positions in their own right.
Our primary purpose is to maximize performance of our media agencies by operating as leader and collaborator in trading, content creation, sports, digital, finance, proprietary tool development and other business-critical capabilities.
Our focus is to deliver unrivalled marketplace advantage to our clients, stakeholders and people.
ABOUT THE TEAM
The Investment team is one of the core units in our company, with a primary focus on negotiating, managing and delivering all the media deals across all Media Owners and within our Speciality Businesses.
This role, within a newly formed Intelligence team, offers you the chance to shape the Analytics and Insight branch. You’ll work closely within the wider Investment team and with Investment leads at our agencies. You’ll lead a group of data analysts, defining the team’s vision and fostering their career development.
This role involves delivering quantifiable insights and engagement to meet business commitments, leveraging a comprehensive view of data across the organization. The ideal candidate should excel in data analysis, work efficiently across various disciplines and teams, and apply analytics techniques to solve real business challenges.
- Develop and implement a comprehensive analytics & insight strategy under the Investment team to support business objectives
- Lead and mentor a team of analysts, fostering a collaborative and data-driven culture
- Engaging with agencies to promote Investment initiatives to be utilised group wide
- Be the driving force behind extracting actionable insights from data, using advanced analytical methods to provide strategic recommendations for business growth
- Presenting findings to senior management and key stakeholders across the group
- Utilize in-market data and industry benchmarks to inform strategic decisions, assess trends, and identify competitive advantages to enhance our market position
- Work alongside the Data and Automation team to support the delivery of solidified analytics solutions to be delivered across teams
SKILLS, EXPERIENCE & BEHAVIOURS
- A degree in a quantitative field (e.g. Economics, Computer Science, Mathematics, etc)
- Demonstrable experience using SQL and Python (or any other equivalent data analysis language)
- Experience and understanding of media delivery landscape
- Excellent communication skills, with the ability to convey complex insights in a clear and understandable manner
- Strong problem-solving and critical-thinking abilities
- Effective time management skills and goals oriented – ability to prioritise and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Strong sense of initiative and personal ownership, with dedication to attaining team and personal goals
- A positive, can-do attitude with a desire to continually learn new things and deliver value back to our business
- An ability to work independently and collaboratively with a wide range of teams
We are an equal opportunity employer. We view everyone as an individual and we understand that inclusion is more than just diversity – it’s about belonging. We celebrate the fact that everyone is unique and that’s what makes us so good at what we do. We pride ourselves on being a company that embraces difference and truly represents the global clients we work with.